Friday, January 15, 2010

Congrats to

DRUM ROLL...............

KT....you won the $20.00 gift certificate to noel mignon
just in time for her new release on monday as well...

how cool is that?

please meail me at greta.adams@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Sneak Peeks of the new kit she has appropriately named OBJECT OF MY AFFECTION








Kit is for sale Jan 18th and if you want one be sure to get it fast hers always sells out within the first 48 hours but most of the time within 12 hours.

Be sure to check back in about a week For an announcement ...YIPPEEEEE!!!!!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Woohoo!!!
Congrats KT!!!
I Love Noel's kits!!!

Nitasha said...

congrats KT!!

kT said...

ooh! that's me! off to email you!

sanjeet said...

I heard of this call on another site and thought I would pop on over and take a looksie...
Web hosting india

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP